Job ID 122875
#Senior #Sales #ConsultantRecruitment #Hybrid #Los #Angeles
Senior Sales Consultant(Recruitment)- Hybrid in Los Angeles
$80000 – 90000 per year
The role of a Senior Recruitment Consultant is a full-cycle sales role involving business development, managing relationships between candidates and your clients, and bringing a consultative approach to every sale. This career will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real opportunity for personal and professional growth.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Be responsible for “hunting” new business opportunities and lead generation
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage and close of sale
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Conduct interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Mentor and develop entry level sales consultants across the office
- Opportunity to manage your own team and build successful recruiters
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
An opportunity for career growth and unlimited earning potential.|We offer amazing benefits from day 1 and are extremely employee centric.
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest sales and recruitment professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
A successful Senior Recruitment Consultant will have:
- 3+ years of B2B sales OR recruitment experience in a high volume environment
- Able to hit quarterly quotas and meet goals
- Ability to mentor and train junior level sales professionals
- Possess drive, determination, grit, and resilience
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Proven track record of success in closing sales
Michael Page is a global, executive recruitment search firm operating out of 140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don’t just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us. Michael Page believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
What’s in it for you?
- High Base Salary that continuously increases
- Growth opportunities into management and promotions based on performance and merit
- Uncapped Quarterly Commissions
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 6 Sick Days and 11+ Paid Holidays
- Free gym membership
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Work Environment with hybrid/remote options
- Sales incentives for top performers
Los Angeles, CA
Thu, 09 Jun 2022 23:07:23 GMT