Job ID 122753
#Senior #Security #Specialist #San #Jose
Senior Security Specialist – San Jose, CA
$75000 – 100000 per year
Gavin de Becker & Associates (GDBA) protects the worlds most influential and at-risk public figures. Founded in 1978 by 3-time Presidential appointee, Gavin de Becker, our firm’s Protectors, Analysts, and Investigators are committed to our mission of protecting human life through the assessment, prediction, and management of violence.
Learn more about our organization on our or our .
**First year earnings range from $75k-$100k based on a 40-hour work week. We are also currently offering a $3k sign-on bonus, to be received on your first GDBA paycheck. Additional overtime opportunities, bonuses, and travel pay are also available. Visit our new Earnings & Benefit Page to learn more at **
The Safety, Privacy and Wellbeing of our Clients.
- Provide protection and logistical support at clients’ homes and when they travel
- Detect and defeat adversaries
- Create and maintain readiness to meet any threat
- Survey and prepare locations prior to arrival of the protected person
- Coordinate and execute plans for security and medical emergencies
Who You Are
Military, law enforcement, or security background is meaningful, though not a requirement. We’re less interested in what you are than who you are. Our most successful protectors come from a variety of backgrounds and have succeeded because they are physically fit, willing to learn, tell the truth, work together and prove to be trustworthy. Our promotion system is merit-based. Performance matters most, not seniority.
Successful Candidates will have these attributes:
- Wish to be of service and protect others
- Excellent communication ability
- Commitment to maintaining a high level of attentiveness and energy
- Excellent health and fitness, able to pass
- Drug and nicotine free
- Can pass a pre-employment background investigation
Note: We are also hiring for an Executive Protection Team Leader, view our complete list of job postings at .
- Highest Standard of Quality and Resources in the Industry
- 12-Day Introductory Training Academy, plus continual training and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401k.
- Gym, Massage, Ammunition and Cellphone Reimbursements.
- View or Earnings & Benefits Page (
) for additional information.
#veterans #military #transitioning #servicemembers
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Drop files here
Drop files here
What city do you currently live in? *
Check all of the items that describe you. *
Junior Enlisted Military (E-1 to E-4)
Non-Commissioned Officer (E-4 to E-6)
Senior Non-Commissioned Officer/Commissioned Officer/Warrant Officer (E-7 to E-9, O-1 to O-10, CW-1 to CW-5)
Law Enforcement Experience (Federal, State, County, Municipality, Military Police/Security Forces)
Qualified or Possess a Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (LEOSA/HR-218) Permit
Prior Armed Security/Correctional Officer Experience
Prior Public Figure (Executive) Protection Experience (Residential and/or Corporate)
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or Paramedic
Possess a California Concealed Carry Permit
None of the Above
Right before applying, how did you hear about us? *
If you heard about us from a GDBA Employee, Former GDBA Employee, or a Friend/Colleague, please let us know their name.
Are you eligible to work in the United States? *
Candidates are required to be eligible to work in the United States.
There may not be openings available where you most prefer to live and work. Are you willing to relocate? *
Santa Clara, CA
Thu, 23 Jun 2022 06:35:40 GMT