Job ID 122843
#Social #Media #Strategist
Social Media Strategist
Bridge for Billions
€25000 – 27000 per year
Explore exciting NFT projects and learn how artists and collectives use this new technology to explore ideas, innovate the art market, and even change the world
- All courses
- Marketing & Business
- Photography & Video
- 3D & Animation
- Architecture & Spaces
- Web & App Design
- Calligraphy & Typography
- Music & Audio
- Social Media Strategist
Job offer published 27.05.2022 at 16:14
Social Media Strategist
Bridge for Billions Madrid, Spain
As one of the largest entrepreneurship networks globally, Bridge for Billions creates, designs, and manages entrepreneurship programs with more than 100 organizations such as Coca-Cola, Accenture, or BMW, and institutions such as the United Nations. In 6 years, Bridge has grown to a team of 29 people from 13 nationalities, with headquarters in Madrid, where most of our team is based; an emerging LatAm HQ in Antigua, Guatemala, with a few team members; and a few people based in different places around the world. We will likely end the year 2022 as a team of 40 people.
We are looking for a Social Media Strategist to join the Marketing and Communications Team. With your skillset, we will improve how we showcase our mission, the impact achieved and the stories of our entrepreneurs, mentors, and all the organizations we’ve partnered with to promote a fair and inclusive entrepreneurship ecosystem.
What will you do?
As our new Social Media Strategist, you will internalize our brand narrative and make Bridge for Billions become the most representative advocate for the movement of generating a fair, inclusive, and meritocratic entrepreneurship ecosystem.
How will you do it?
We want you to create compelling content that increases our brand awareness and positions Bridge for Billions, our CEO, and our Sales Team as advocates. You will also need to collaborate with other areas of our team to have a complete Social Media Strategy taking into account all business needs.
What are the requirements for this role?
– Native-like in both English and Spanish (we will not make any exceptions here, please refrain from applying if that is not your case).
– Great copywriting skills in English and Spanish.
– Social Media proficiency, especially on LinkedIn.
– Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or equivalent practical experience.
– 3 years minimum experience in a similar role (preferably in a startup).
– You have a start-up mindset – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You’re not afraid to be responsible for the outcomes of your work and work independently when required.
Why work with us?
– A dynamic international team of young professionals with lots of passion and a clear vision in a fast-growing startup.
– Work on something that matters, and contribute to helping thousands of entrepreneurs from all over the world.
– Compensation of 25K – 27K € per year depending on the profile.
– Based in Madrid, we have a great office in the city center with a lot of light and a terrace.
– Flexible working hours and optional remote days.
– Flexible vacation policy as long as objectives are met.
– Long hours of work, but lots of fun and beers (or sodas if beer’s not your thing) together!
How will the process be?
Process: Initial survey, 30min first interview, practical case, second interview, reference check, and offer
Start date: As soon as possible
Position type: full-time
How to apply
or to see this job offer’s contact details.
Overview Position: Social Media Strategist Company: City: Madrid, Spain Salary: 25.000€ – 27.000 € per year depending on the profile Address: Madrid, Madrid
Fri, 03 Jun 2022 06:35:24 GMT