Job ID 122631
#Electronics #Packaging #Engineer #Spacecraft
Sr. Electronics Packaging Engineer, Spacecraft
$82900 – 138100 per year
LMCareers Business Unit
7HBDA00:Packaging/PWB Core Team
Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems.
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Join us at Lockheed Martin as an Electronics Packaging Engineer Sr within our Electronics Packaging department.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for you to be a highly motivated engineer interested in developing and advancing growing your career into the specialty area of electromechanical design to include circuit card assemblies, chassis design, electronic enclosure design for a variety of missions and customers. Collaboration with electrical, manufacturing, materials and parts engineering is critical to succeed on this time. Many opportunities for training, stretch assignments and leadership tasks are available and encouraged.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
- Experience with full product life cycle – Knowledge of the definition, interpretation, and implementation of design requirements, coordination and execution of hardware designs, development and integration of hardware for both custom and procured electronic assemblies in accordance with all Lockheed Martin Space engineering process specifications
- Attend Design Reviews and provide technical feedback.
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
- 5 – 9 years of professional experience for this role.
- Willing and able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance. Thus US Citizenship is required.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Bachelor of Science or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Experience in Mechanical Design with strong understanding of electronics, structures, mechanics and materials.
- CAD modeling and drafting experience.
- Mechanical hardware manufacturing and integration experience.
- Willing and able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance, thus US Citizenship is required.
- CREO, or similar CAD data modeling experience
- Exposure to DFx Principles (Design for Affordability, Design for Manufacturability, etc.).
- Ability to communicate issues and additional resource needs to leadership.
- Experience with subcontracted hardware suppliers.
- Experience performing tolerance stack ups.
- Experience with 3D printing/prototyping.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Ability to Telecommute
Part time telecommuting
Other Important Information
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to work remotely
Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedule Information
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Security Clearance Information
This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Select the Telework classification for this position
Employee will telework
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
King of Prussia, PA – Sunnyvale, CA
Wed, 22 Jun 2022 22:55:26 GMT