Job title: Supply Chain- Distribution Requirements Planner
#Supply #Chain #Distribution #Requirements #Planner
Company: CrossFire Group
Job description: Our client, a major chemical manufacturing company, is currently looking for a Supply Chain- Distribution Requirements Planner to work with their supply chain group in Research Triangle Park, NC.
This is a long-term contract position (possibility of extension or direct hire for the right candidate) that offers a pay rate of $24/hour
The Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) Analyst, will support the DRP Manager within the North America Supply Chain Organization, will utilize the SKU (product by location history) and demand forecasts and orders to generate the SKU replenishment plans to control the physical distribution of product to the right place, at the right time, and the right quantity to meet customer service levels while maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Execute the timely release of STO’ s (STO: Stock Transport Orders)
- Maintain the SKU inventory levels, locations, and safety stocks by warehouse to support the desired level of customer service while maintaining cost effective levels of inventory and minimizing transportation costs.
- Support the SKU phase in/phase out plans collaboratively with customer service/sales and marketing.
- Maintain and coordinate the relationships between Supply Scheduler, Logistics Specialists, Customer Service, the Demand Planner, as well as ensuring integration with other Supply Chain processes as required.
- Review and act upon exceptions, coordinating with the Demand Planner to manage demand when supply is not adequate, along with Customer Service.
- Request master data extensions for the distribution/deployment network.
- Communicate production issues and availability, supply changes, deviations from plan, and potential resolutions to Customer Service/Sales and Marketing/Supply Chain.
- • Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain / Business Management, Engineering, or related experience is required (Note: Other disciplines would be considered with demonstrated successful Supply Chain management experience.)
- 2-4 years’ experience in manufacturing, customer service, sales, production planning role, SAP competency role or equivalent.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification or experience a plus
- APICS CPIM Certification a plus
- Proficiency with SAP or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, a must.
- Ability to conduct root cause problem solving
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills (big data analysis, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Visualization creation experience a plus (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
Expected salary: $24 per hour
Location: North Carolina
Job date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 22:23:40 GMT