Job title: Trainee Pest Control Technician
#Trainee #Pest #Control #Technician
Company: Rentokil Initial
Job description: Rentokil Pest Control – Pest Control Technician
This role comes with a basic salary of £20,800 – £24,960 per annum plus benefits (including a company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, uniform and RI Rewards), increasing to £22,505 – £27,006 once you are fully trained.
As a global leader in pest control, Rentokil Pest Control provides expert, reliable and professional advice to customers spanning both the commercial and residential sectors. Our technicians receive industry leading training to enable them to support our customers with their pest control
Expected OTE: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum, with bonus and commission schemes available
Permanent: We offer the opportunity for a flexible contract (40-48 hr week) with start and end times to suit your circumstances.
Location: Join the team based at our Salisbury branch.
This is a field-based role which would suit an enthusiastic individual who likes to manage their own time and spend the day solving bespoke customer problems face-to-face.
Your daily duties will include:
● Inspecting customer premises for signs of pests and potential risks
● Cleaning and removing evidence of pest behaviour
● Advising customers on the maintenance and hygiene of their premises
● Completing accurate reports after every visit
● Maintaining high-level customer service and project a professional image at all times
● Full UK driving licence, for more than two years, with no more than six penalty points
● Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at level C (Grade 4) or above
● Excellent customer service and communication skills
● Flexibility with working patterns to support the business need
● Company vehicle and fuel card
● Monthly bonus scheme
● Life insurance
● Enrolment to our company contributory pension scheme
● Salary grading system – linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop their career within our business
● Uncapped overtime – opportunities are regularly available to meet the needs of our customers in a growing market
● Uncapped leads commission – although this isn’t a sales job, we reward you for passing on sales leads to your local sales consultant
● RI Rewards – provides access to cashback and discounts from 3,000+ retailers
● Refer a Friend – to work for Rentokil Initial (and earn £750)
● Long service recognition – which includes an extra five days of annual leave entitlement following the completion of five years of service
● Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – which is FREE to access and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to you as well as your family and friends.
A Company Putting “People First”
Our Social Links