Job title: Travel Medical Technologist (MT/MLT) *Up to $3K/wk
#Travel #Medical #Technologist #MTMLT #3Kwk
Company: Connected Health
Job description: Medical Technologist / Medical Lab Technician – MT/MLT – Temporary/Contract – Generalist *Up to $3000/wk*
At Connected Health Care, we want to make your travel experience a great one! Our team is committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
Connected has an immediate opening for a Medical Technologist, Generalist in Salem, NJ. 3+ years of generalist experience strongly preferred. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: TBD
- Start Date: ASAP
- Perform clinical laboratory assays in one or more of the technical disciplines
- Correctly receive specimens, print labels, and enter and verify patient data without errors
- Ensure that assay results are reported in a timely, legible, and meaningful format with appropriate reference values and/or interpretive comments
- Ensure that test selection and reference ranges are age-appropriate
- Ensure timely availability of laboratory results
- Perform quality control activities appropriate to each assay performed and respond appropriately to outlier results
- Participate in proficiency testing activities in each applicable technical area
- Be responsible for preventative maintenance and repair of instrumentation, as well as preparation of calibrators, reagents, and other materials
- Must be able to accurately produce test results and evaluate variances.
- Must be capable of consistent, independent judgment under fluctuating workload pressure.
- Must be able to communicate technical information clearly, both in direct communication and by phone.
- Must possess the qualities of integrity and good judgment.
- Must maintain good physical and emotional well-being.
- Must maintain qualities agreed to in Patients First Commitment (Attitude/Demeanor, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability/Initiative, Communication and Dedication to Excellence).
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Medical Technician / Technologist (MT ASCP) or Medical Lab Technician (MLT ASCP)
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Patrick – Healthcare Recruiter
Expected salary: $3000 per month
Location: Wilmington, DE
Job date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 22:14:52 GMT