Job title: Video Production Intern
#Video #Production #Intern
Company: LV Collective
Job description: This position will be required to work out of our offices in Austin, Texas. You MUST be living in Austin this semester to apply.
LV Collective – Austin, TX 78705
Part-time, Paid Internship
Are you a student who loves everything about the video making process and believes that video can be a powerful component in a company’s marketing strategy? Are you interested in what it is like starting up a video production department from the ground up? Have you ever wondered what it takes to create a brand’s video strategy from concept to production and beyond?
If you are reading this and are freaked out because we are somehow talking directly to you, LV Collective might be your perfect internship.
LV Collective is an Austin, Texas based real estate development company focused on developing experience-driven, design centric student housing and multifamily projects. We are seeking a dependable, self-motivated intern with a strong interest in online video production and post-production to join our team. You will work directly with our Director of Media Production to concept, strategize and create video strategies for our various student housing and multifamily properties. Open to undergraduate juniors, seniors, and graduate students, the internship is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on video production experience in a corporate environment.
- Shooting and editing original content for various platforms
- Editing in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Creating graphics and animations for videos
- Researching social trends in relation to video
- Researching video concepts and gathering relevant assets for ongoing projects
- Writing scripts and developing storyboards
- Assisting with day-to-day video operations (casting, scheduling, encoding, distributing, etc.).
- Tracking analytics on video performance to inform video strategy
- Organizing projects and making sure they stay on track
- Researching and hiring production talent in various markets
- Confidence working with Adobe Premiere and familiarity with Photoshop, Lightroom and After Effects
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of photography and videography, including color, field and studio lighting
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously while adhering to multiple deadlines
- Comfortable working independently with minimum supervision and self-motivation
- Understanding of marketing and advertising strategies
- Bonus if you can take and edit photos too
Junior or senior status majoring in radio/television/film, digital media, journalism or broadcast journalism, or related fields taking relevant coursework. Graduate interns will also be considered.
This paid internship will run from August 2022 to December 2022 with the possibility to continue into the spring. The internship will be approximately 10-15 hours per week. Pay is $15 per hour. To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and 4-6 video samples.
Expected salary: $15 per hour
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 22:41:29 GMT